How to measure
- Wear an everyday bra under something not thicker than a t-shirt when you measure.
- Try to stand in as straight a posture as you can when you measure.
- If you don't have a tape measure handy, you can measure yourself with a piece of string and then measure the string with a ruler.
- If your measurement is in between sizes, we would recommend going up to the next size
How to find your perfect fit?
- First measure (in cm) around your waist to identify your dress size.
- Next measure around the widest part of your bust to determine your bust fitting.
- Find the column best suited to your waist size along the top of the chart and simply work down to find your bust fitting
At Cast, we have taken the humble shirt and totally reconfigured it to fit women flawlessly. From button placement to seam enhancements and with three bust fittings for each dress size, the perfect fit has never been easier.
Registered Patent GB2457477